S043, G/F, Building 10W, Lakeside 2, Science Park
Robotics Garage Summer Robotic Adventure Programme - Coding & Robotics Workshop (Robot Otto)
24-Jul Learn to make a two legged robot walk & dance
- Learn Basic Coding & Electronics
- Using servo to control motion
- Make & Assemble a simple robot
26-Jul: Walk, Dance and Sing
- Details on how to make Otto walk & dance.
Student will try to make it walk & dance differently
- Introduction to Tone and how sound is made.
- Make Otto Sing
28-Jul: Using Sensors and Problem Solving
- Introduction to Distance Sensor (Ultrasonic sensor)
- Using distance sensor and decision making
- Application of Distance Sensor. Coding for Object detection / Object avoidance.
- Putting all together. Motion, Sound & Decision making
** Please bring your laptop **
Fee Included 3D Print Robot & All Electronics Parts
To register, please follow the instructions via https://www.eventbrite.com/e/coding-robotics-3-days-workshops-summer-program-tickets-34765675070?aff=erelexpmlt
Have a great memorable summer!