S043, G/F, Building 10W, Lakeside 2, Science ParK
Robotics Garage Summer Robotic Adventure Programme - Engineering Explorer (Age 9-12)
"Maker Education: Build things & learn engineering"
This course inspires children to be maker and learn engineering by building real stuff. We will build projects like speaker, projector, marble run, hologram, etc.
At the end of the course, participants will understand basic key concepts of mechanics, electronics, and robotics. Students will take away the projects they build during class.
Lesson 1: Make things that move: Catapult, Marble Run
- Understand the basics of Mechanics
- Learn Conservation of Energy
Lesson 2: Make things that light up: Hologram, VR Cardboard, Projectors
- Understand how light bean move in hologram
- Learn the mechanism of projectors
- Learn what is VR, and how VR technology will be used in the future
Lesson 3: Engineering Fantasy
- Make an bluetooth controlled lamp
Lesson 4 - 5: Make robots
- Make simple robots, and learn basics of robotics
* Students will be able to takeaway most of the projects they made in the course *
Small Class, 1:8 teaching staff to students Ratio Guarantee
Hands-on, Project-based learning
Follow up Curriculum for Regular Course
To register, please email follow the link from www.blueinnotechnology.com/summer2017